Join us at Nasstar!
We are looking for a Financial Accountant to join our finance department, to take ownership of the technical elements of Accounting.
Salary: Competitive + benefits
About the role:
This is a pivotal role for us - the Technical Accountant will join a wider team of 17, and be the most technical person in the department. You'll be working under an experienced manager in a collaborative team, where plenty of support is given to get you up to speed.
You'll be responsible for:
- Delivery of the annual audit process
- The Group consolidation and reconciliation
- Preparation for statutory accounts
- Preparing Accounting manuals and monitoring compliance
- Providing guidance and advice on technical matters to the wider team
If you are ACA/ACCA qualified, with practice experience and ideally some experience in industry, then please apply so I can speak with you!
Working for Nasstar:
- 25 days’ holiday (excluding bank holidays)
- Flexible working – it’s important to maintain a work/life balance
- Virtual working – we empower our people to work remotely
- Top tech – we supply best-of-breed software and hardware for all our staff
- 4x annual salary life assurance
- Health cash plan
We are a 200 million turnover Managed Service Provider, and accredited Microsoft partner. We specialise in transformative technology, and work with our customers to create lasting change for their business.
I appreciate you may not have an up to date CV and that's fine! Please send me what you have, and everyone will get a response.