Join us at Nasstar!
We are looking for a Credit Controller to join our workforce on permanent basis, working remotely as part of a collaborative and friendly team.
Salary: Competitive base + benefits
If you have previous experience in Credit Control and enjoy providing a great customer experience, I would love to discuss this position with you!
In this role, you will ensure the management of the ledgers on a daily basis and deliver a seamless credit control service to internal and external clients on all matters relating to the collection. The team currently consists of 6 ledgers of varying size and value of debts. Further duties will include cash posting, dispute handling, Direct Debit processing, and any Ad hoc duties that may need doing from time to time.
- Daily checking accounts and chasing the overdue debt to keep within terms
- Sending out Statements and where necessary copy invoices and credit notes
- Responding in a timely fashion to all customer queries
- Interact with the sales team / Finance to ensure all outstanding queries are resolved within the agreed timescale and escalated where necessary
- Cash receipting and allocation of payments
Working for Nasstar:
- 25 days’ holiday (excluding bank holidays)
- Flexible working – it’s important to maintain a work/life balance
- Virtual working – we empower our people to work remotely
- Top tech – we supply best-of-breed software and hardware for all our staff
- 4x annual salary life assurance
- Health cash plan
We are a 200 million turnover Managed Service Provider, and accredited Microsoft partner. We specialise in transformative technology, and work with our customers to create lasting change for their business.
I appreciate you may not have an up to date CV and that's fine! Please send me what you have, and everyone will get a response.