As one of the UK’s fastest growing MSPs, we’re on the lookout for a Network Service Desk Specialist (L3) to join our Customer Operations teams!
Salary: Competitive Base + Benefits
Job Type: Permanent
Ready for your next challenge?
Are you looking for a supportive team that can help you push yourself to the next level in your career?
We have an opening for a Service Desk Specialist to come join our Network Service Desk.
You will be working with a highly collaborative team, with access to manage Core Devices and acting as the escalation point for Level 2 Engineers.
You will know your networking and security products and services inside out. You come from a NOC/SOC environment and have experience dealing with complex customer issues, often resolving incidents at final stage of escalation.
- Be the primary technical escalation point and assist the Network 24/7 Team with critical issues
- Provide high end technical escalation capability in line with customer expectations and operational service levels
- Ownership for resolving technical issues escalated to the TAC and for ensuring customer satisfaction
- Assist in developing and implementing new processes for the diagnosis and resolution of complex faults within the TAC, carrying out root cause analysis on repeat incidents to identify a permanent solution
- Ensure all escalated tickets are handled in line with agreed service levels
What we are looking for:
- Significant proven track record working with core networking and security products and services
- Background in NOC/SOC environment and experience in dealing with complex customer issues often resolving incidents at final stage of escalation
- CCNP, JNCIP or similar level Qualification
What you can expect from us:
At Nasstar, we know the importance of looking after our employees – after all, it’s the team that underpins our business!
In addition to a competitive salary, supportive teams, and a real opportunity to progress in your career with a forward-thinking organisation, our benefits package includes:
- 25 days’ holiday (excluding bank holidays)
- Flexible working – it’s important to maintain a work/life balance, as such, we will consider any written request for flexible working
- Virtual working – we practice what we preach and empower our people to work remotely
- Top tech – Leading services and solutions aren’t just for our clients; we supply best-of-breed software and hardware for all our staff too
- 4x annual salary life assurance
- Health cash plan
- Retail discounts and other perks from major brands
A note for agencies:
Nasstar has an in-house recruitment team who work hard to successfully find the very best candidates. Therefore, we cannot accept agency submissions for any of our roles.