As one of the UK’s fastest growing MSPs, we’re on the lookout for an Operational Change Manager to join our Technical Operations teams.
Location: Hybrid - Wakefield / Telford / Poole / London
Salary: Competitive base + benefits
Job Type: Permanent
As the Change Manager, you will be joining the business at a pivotal time. Your primary responsibility will be to manage all Change that falls under the scope of Nasstar's Change Management policy.
We have a lot of new and exciting updates happening across the business throughout 2023, and you will be given the challenge of developing our Change Management processes and bringing the various business units under one policy.
Your other main responsibility will be as a People Manager, with the team currently consisting of yourself and a Change Analyst. If you are keen to develop your people management skills, or just ready to step up into this role, we have the right environment to propel you forward into the next step of your career.
Our teams are positive, enthusiastic and built on trust. Our people are supported and empowered, and we encourage everyone to be open, honest and collaborative
with other teams.
If you are someone who can quickly pick up operational responsibilities, running the Change Advisory Boards and managing customer communications, and you want the right culture and environment to thrive in, then give us a try.
- Manage all changes within scope of Nasstar’s Change Management policy
- Convene and chair CAB and ECAB meetings
- Manage and improve the internal and customer facing change communications process ensuring notifications are delivered in line with contractual commitments
- Consolidate and integrate change processes across the Nasstar group
- Report data against KPI’s for Change Management
- Train, coach and mentor the Change Analyst
What we are looking for:
- ITIL Foundation or a good understanding of ITIL processes is essential
- Proven experience in Service and Change management
- Ability to implement new or updated processes across an organisation
- Track record of service improvements
- Working knowledge of Incident, Problem and change Management and frameworks
What you can expect from us:
At Nasstar, we know the importance of looking after our employees – after all, it’s the team that underpins our business!
In addition to a competitive salary, supportive teams, and a real opportunity to progress in your career with a forward-thinking organisation, our benefits package includes:
- 25 days’ holiday (excluding bank holidays)
- Flexible working – it’s important to maintain a work/life balance, as such, we will consider any written request for flexible working
- Virtual working – we practice what we preach and empower our people to work remotely
- Top tech – Leading services and solutions aren’t just for our clients; we supply best-of-breed software and hardware for all our staff too
- 4x annual salary life assurance
- Health cash plan
- Retail discounts and other perks from major brands
A note for agencies:
Nasstar has an in-house recruitment team who work hard to successfully find the very best candidates. Therefore, we cannot accept agency submissions for any of our roles.