Are you currently an IAM specialist who wants to work for a fast growing Managed Cloud Solution Provider? This is a great opportunity to work with some of our key enterprise customers and develop your knowledge further within the cloud!
Salary: Competitive base + benefits
Job Type: Permanent
As an IAM Solution Architect, you will be providing Identity and Access Management solutions and services to multiple enterprise customers spanning several key business sectors. You will be an Identity focused Architect/Consultant who ideally has some experience working with the ForgeRock Identity Platform (AM/DS/IG/IDM) as well as cloud native identity technologies to join our existing IAM capability.
We have a long-standing pedigree in Identity and are partnered with ForgeRock. We provide a wide portfolio of services ranging from IAM Consultancy, Architecture Design and Build through to the fully managed service of enterprise scale identity platforms.
- Deliver customer excellence via a customer driven consultative approach. Collaborate, communicate, and educate customer and our wider internal technical teams.
- An identity obsessed individual, with a passion for embracing new identity-based technologies. Has the desire to work in niche technical environments. Highlight and mitigate risks.
- Expert knowledge of Identity and Access Management technologies and concepts
- Strong understanding of IAM industry trends and public cloud adoption.
- Drives technical best practices to ensure that our services continue to evolve to utilise new technologies to deliver excellent customer outcomes.
What we are looking for:
- Experience in delivering Architecture, Design and Build of cloud native identity platforms and solutions.
- Understanding of network layer security, PKI concepts, and cryptographic technologies (e.g. hashing, signing, encryption, TLS) Strong troubleshooting and debugging skills with IAM technologies.
- Working knowledge of Java Application Development.
- Strong documentation skills.
- Knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle.
- Great troubleshooting/ fault-finding skills.
- Ideally experience with one or more ForgeRock components (AM, IDM, IG or DS), Azure AD or AWS Cognito.
At Nasstar, we specialise in transformative technology. Our integrated suite of managed services delivers everything from cloud optimisation and application modernisation to networking and self-serve tools. With a consultative approach at our core, we modernise and manage technology to help our clients succeed in today’s business landscape.
We know the importance of looking after our employees – after all, it’s the team that underpins our business! We recognise and understand the importance of creating a work environment that supports personal development, enabling individuals to reach their full potential and go beyond what they thought was possible.
We are lucky enough to be supported by a talented bunch - from technical specialists to marketing consultants, and strategic sales heads. Could you be one of them?
We know you may not have an up-to-date CV, and that’s fine. Send us what you have, and you will get a response.