Are you currently a Service Support Analyst who wants to join an MSP and leading Microsoft and AWS partner?
Location: Home-based with occasional travel to Ipswich office
Salary: Competitive base + benefits
Job Type: Permanent
Joining the Public Cloud team, you will provide a fully Managed Service capability that serves a number of Clients in both the Private and Public sectors. You will provide 2nd/3rd line technical and business support activities in line with KPI’s to enable Nasstar to achieve contractual SLA’s and to delight our customers with a first class, Managed Service provision.
In addition, you will be delivering high quality communications as well as being a primary point of contact for triage and resolution of service issues and requests. Working alongside a multi-skilled Professional Services DevOps capability to pro-actively manage our solutions and deliver continuous improvements for business critical solutions across our portfolio of Cloud Managed Service Customers.
What your day to day will look like:
- Troubleshooting and resolution of service issues (Incidents) reported by the Customer within contractual SLA and KPI measures.
- Proactive monitoring of automated alerts from tooling portfolio to provide health checks and rapid response to genuine events.
- Management of customer queries/updates regarding Incidents, Service Requests, Problem tickets and Change Management maintaining a high level of communication with the customer at all times.
- Contributing and developing shared documentation / KMDB articles to share best practice and improve FTF measures.
- Delivery of “Standard documented changes” in line with change management governing processes.
- Proactive and collaborative team work ensuring all workflow is shared and effectively managed.
- Demonstrating agility by traversing Service management support activities and responsibilities across the Customer portfolio and range of technologies.
- Effective reporting of team performance to senior stakeholders.
What you will have:
- 2+ years' experience working in a Customer Service environment with excellent communication skills and stakeholder management.
- Experience of working within the ITSM framework. Service Management principles include Incident, Change, Problem and Service Request.
- Knowledge and experience in using Service Management tools such as Service Now, CMDB and monitoring tools.
- Experience of patching OS platforms to ensure vulnerabilities are addressed.
- Familiarity with both Windows and Linux based OS systems from an administration perspective.
- A proven track record of supporting a broad range of enterprise-scale systems, working against SLA and KPI measures.
- Willingness to fulfil a “on standby” callout rota.
- Clear and precise, well written or verbal communication at both a technical and business level with Customers and internal stakeholders to outline issues, provide solutions or general updates.
- A pro-active individual and team player with a passion for developing technical knowledge and expertise to improve the services provisioned.
- Remain professional and deliver on our promises to the customer.
At Nasstar, we specialise in transformative technology. We deliver an integrated suite of services from Cloud computing (AWS and Azure), Identity and Access Management, bespoke Application Support and Integrated solutions to provide businesses with greater flexibility and efficiencies.
We are lucky enough to be supported by a talented bunch - from technical specialists to marketing consultants, and strategic sales heads. Could you be one of them?
Modernise to maximise
More information about the Nasstar Group and our businesses can be found on their respective websites. Be sure to check out our customer success stories where you can learn more about the industry-leading clients we work with!
We recognise and understand the importance of creating a work environment that supports personal development, enabling individuals to reach their full potential and go beyond what they thought was possible.
We know you may not have an up-to-date CV, and that’s fine. Send us what you have, and you will get a response.