As one of the UK’s fastest growing MPSs, we’re on the lookout for a Senior Graphic Designer
Salary: Competitive base + benefits
Job Type: 18 month FTC
At Nasstar, we specialise in transformative technology. Our integrated suite of managed services delivers everything from cloud optimisation and application modernisation to networking and self-serve tools. With a consultative approach at our core, we modernise and manage technology to help our clients succeed in today’s business landscape.
With an impressive portfolio of customers, supporting the modern business is what we do, and we’re pretty good at it… if we do say so ourselves! But delivering greater flexibility and improved efficiencies to our clients wouldn’t be possible without the right team on board.
We are lucky enough to be supported by a talented bunch - from technical specialists to marketing consultants, and strategic sales heads. Could you be one of them?
Modernise to maximise
More information about the Nasstar Group and our businesses can be found on their respective websites. Be sure to check out our customer success stories where you can learn more about the industry-leading clients we work with!
About the Role
We are looking for a Bright and enthusiastic Senior Graphic Designer to join our small Marketing team covering maternity leave. You will be reporting into the Marketing Director, working alongside talented Marketers to drive the creative vision of Nasstar.
This is an incredibly varied role, where you are responsible for the conceptualization and implementation of graphic design activities from concept to completion.
This is the perfect opportunity to immerse yourself into the fast-paced nature of the IT industry. Working for one of the UK's fastest growing Managed Service Providers, you will be able to grow your career in an exciting position within a friendly, corporate environment.
- Ensure that all print and digital materials conform to company brand guidelines to maintain best practice across the organisation
- Work with various internal stakeholders to design and produce a wide range of print and digital marketing materials including marketing collateral, brochures, event materials, sales pitches, presentations, letterheads, e-mail signatures and more
- Email campaign creation and management
- Working with external design and branding agencies where required to ensure all work is delivered on time and to a high standard
What we are looking for:
- A high level of proficiency in design, web and multimedia software/applications
- Knowledge across all aspects of graphic design
- Experience in designing for a corporate audience across a multitude of industry sectors
- Highly experienced in working with PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Adobe Creative Suite (including InDesign, Dreamweaver, Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Knowledge of PPC and SEO strategy and implementation
What you can expect from us:
At Nasstar, we know the importance of looking after our employees – after all, it’s the team that underpins our business!
In addition to a competitive salary, supportive teams, and a real opportunity to progress in your career with a forward-thinking organisation, our benefits package includes:
- 25 days’ holiday (excluding bank holidays)
- Flexible working – it’s important to maintain a work/life balance, as such, we will consider any written request for flexible working
- Virtual working – we practice what we preach and empower our people to work remotely
- Top tech – Leading services and solutions aren’t just for our clients; we supply best-of-breed software and hardware for all our staff too
- 4x annual salary life assurance
- Health cash plan
- Retail discounts and other perks from major brands
Reasons to choose a career with Nasstar:
We recognise and understand the importance of creating a work environment that supports personal development, enabling individuals to reach their full potential and go beyond what they thought was possible. With so many diverse roles across the company, an excellent Apprenticeship scheme, and several training and development programmes available, the opportunities for growth are endless.
Which career path will you choose?
A note for agencies:
Nasstar has an in-house recruitment team who work hard to successfully find the very best candidates. Therefore, we cannot accept agency submissions for any of our roles.