As one of the UK’s fastest growing MSPs, we’re on the lookout for a Public Cloud Principal Consultant who loves leading customer conversations and overseeing internal workstreams to ensure we deliver on our promises.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be an ambassador of “Public Cloud First” and a key influencer within Nasstar, customer engagements, and industry events!
Location: Home-based with some travel into offices and customer sites
Salary: Competitive base + benefits
Job Type: Permanent
At Nasstar, we specialise in transformative technology. Our integrated suite of managed services delivers everything from cloud optimisation and application modernisation to networking and self-serve tools. With a consultative approach at our core, we modernise and manage technology to help our clients succeed in today’s business landscape.
With an impressive portfolio of customers, supporting the modern business is what we do, and we’re pretty good at it… if we do say so ourselves! But delivering greater flexibility and improved efficiencies to our clients wouldn’t be possible without the right team on board.
We are lucky enough to be supported by a talented bunch - from technical specialists to marketing consultants, and strategic sales heads. Could you be one of them?
Modernise to maximise
More information about the Nasstar Group and our businesses can be found on their respective websites. Be sure to check out our customer success stories where you can learn more about the industry-leading clients we work with!
About the Role
Reporting to the Director of Public Cloud Services, the role will involve working with our sales community and AWS/Azure practices to traverse customer engagements and act as a translation engine between business challenges and technical solutions.
You will be a technical customer-facing SME, building and presenting estimates, producing high level designs and roadmap opportunities to support pre-sales and consultancy engagements. Also, remain engaged with our partner managers and partners (AWS and Azure) to ensure that you are well informed on technology enhancements, feature announcements, and funding programs that can help our customers adopt, modernise and excel in their business within the public cloud domain.
- Working with the customer to translate their business requirements into cloud solutions.
- Compare Cloud platforms and solutions to provide trusted advisor advice.
- Work with Principal Cloud, API, IAM and application architects on areas of solution specialism.
- Develop customer facing consultancy processes and material for Re-Use.
- Ability to create high level designs and Rom costs associated with Nasstar key proportions (Public Cloud Migration, Application Modernisation, Data Platforms and Next Generation Managed services).
- Evangelising cloud concepts both within Nasstar and to our customers!
What we are looking for:
- Associate certification on Azure or AWS.
- At least two years’ in public cloud customer facing consultancy.
- Ability to design solutions that use Enterprise level resources.
- Excellent written English and oral communication skills.
- Experience influencing C-Suite stakeholders for technology decisions.
- Broad technical experience in cloud design, build and deployment, including private and public cloud, security, networking, connectivity, storage and IAM.
- Growth focussed to help accelerate public cloud adoption and Nasstar sales within public cloud.
What you can expect from us:
At Nasstar, we know the importance of looking after our employees – after all, it’s the team that underpins our business!
In addition to a competitive salary, supportive teams, and a real opportunity to progress in your career with a forward-thinking organisation, our benefits package includes:
- 25 days’ holiday (excluding bank holidays)
- Flexible working – it’s important to maintain a work/life balance, as such, we will consider any written request for flexible working
- Virtual working – we practice what we preach and empower our people to work remotely
- Top tech – Leading services and solutions aren’t just for our clients; we supply best-of-breed software and hardware for all our staff too
- 4x annual salary life assurance
- Health cash plan
- Retail discounts and other perks from major brands
Reasons to choose a career with Nasstar:
We recognise and understand the importance of creating a work environment that supports personal development, enabling individuals to reach their full potential and go beyond what they thought was possible. With so many diverse roles across the company, an excellent Apprenticeship scheme, and several training and development programmes available, the opportunities for growth are endless.
Which career path will you choose?
A note for agencies:
Nasstar has an in-house recruitment team who work hard to successfully find the very best candidates. Therefore, we cannot accept agency submissions for any of our roles.