As one of the UK’s fastest growing MSPs, we’re on the lookout for a Pre-sales Engineer
Salary: Competitive base + benefits
Job Type: Permanent
At Nasstar, we specialise in transformative technology. Our integrated suite of managed services delivers everything from cloud optimisation and application modernisation to networking and self-serve tools. With a consultative approach at our core, we modernise and manage technology to help our clients succeed in today’s business landscape.
With an impressive portfolio of customers, supporting the modern business is what we do, and we’re pretty good at it… if we do say so ourselves! But delivering greater flexibility and improved efficiencies to our clients wouldn’t be possible without the right team on board.
We are lucky enough to be supported by a talented bunch - from technical specialists to marketing consultants, and strategic sales heads. Could you be one of them?
Modernise to maximise
More information about the Nasstar Group and our businesses can be found on their respective websites. Be sure to check out our customer success stories where you can learn more about the industry-leading clients we work with!
About the Role
We are looking for an confident and self-motivated individual who can hit the ground running and really make an impact in the Presales team.
The successful candidate will report into the Pre-sales Manager, working with minimal supervision working alongside our clients in technical and business discussions.
All communication and documentation should be precise and credible, and you will need to be flexible and responsive to issues within the agreed scope of work and Nasstar’s interests.
- Scope and create technical pre-sales solutions and documentation
- Support the Account Management team in client engagements
- Create and review Statements of Work documents and liaise with other Nasstar teams including Sales, Project Management and Adoption and Change Management
What we are looking for:
- A strong level of commercial acumen
- Confident communication
- Customer facing experience with excellent written & verbal skills
- strong technical skillset including :
- Microsoft: Windows / Server / OS / AD / ADFS / M365 / Exchange
- Endpoint compliance & Management
- Teams voice & direct routing
What you can expect from us:
At Nasstar, we know the importance of looking after our employees – after all, it’s the team that underpins our business!
In addition to a competitive salary, supportive teams, and a real opportunity to progress in your career with a forward-thinking organisation, our benefits package includes:
- 25 days’ holiday (excluding bank holidays)
- Flexible working – it’s important to maintain a work/life balance, as such, we will consider any written request for flexible working
- Virtual working – we practice what we preach and empower our people to work remotely
- Top tech – Leading services and solutions aren’t just for our clients; we supply best-of-breed software and hardware for all our staff too
- 4x annual salary life assurance
- Health cash plan
- Retail discounts and other perks from major brands
Reasons to choose a career with Nasstar:
We recognise and understand the importance of creating a work environment that supports personal development, enabling individuals to reach their full potential and go beyond what they thought was possible. With so many diverse roles across the company, an excellent Apprenticeship scheme, and several training and development programmes available, the opportunities for growth are endless.
Which career path will you choose?
A note for agencies:
Nasstar has an in-house recruitment team who work hard to successfully find the very best candidates. Therefore, we cannot accept agency submissions for any of our roles.