As one of the UK’s fastest growing MSPs, we’re on the lookout for a Change Analyst
Location: Hybrid (Wakefield / Poole / Telford / London)
Salary: Competitive base + benefits
Job Type: Permanent
At Nasstar, we specialise in transformative technology. Our integrated suite of managed services delivers everything from cloud optimisation and application modernisation to networking and self-serve tools. With a consultative approach at our core, we modernise and manage technology to help our clients succeed in today’s business landscape.
With an impressive portfolio of customers, supporting the modern business is what we do, and we’re pretty good at it… if we do say so ourselves! But delivering greater flexibility and improved efficiencies to our clients wouldn’t be possible without the right team on board.
We are lucky enough to be supported by a talented bunch - from technical specialists to marketing consultants, and strategic sales heads. Could you be one of them?
Modernise to maximise
More information about the Nasstar Group and our businesses can be found on their respective websites. Be sure to check out our customer success stories where you can learn more about the industry-leading clients we work with!
About the Role
Reporting to the Change Manager, you will join a team responsible for the management and governance of the Nasstar Change Management process. This will include managing requests daily through the end-to-end change lifecycle.
The purpose of the role is to help improve the efficiency and effective of the Change Management process through developing documentation, processes and ways of working. We are always looking to improve current ways of working, and this is a great opportunity to contribute and help push the business forward.
- Day-to-day management of change requests
- Manage internal and customer change communication
- Maintain the forward schedule of change
- Run internal and customer Change Advisory Board (CAB) meetings
- Provide change management support and guidance for Project Managers and service teams
What we are looking for:
- ITIL Foundation
- Experience in a Service and Change management environment
- Implementing new or updated processes across an organisation
- Technical understanding of Hyper-V, VMware, networks, PCI, Unified Communications & IaaS and ServiceNow ITSM Tool set
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What you can expect from us:
At Nasstar, we know the importance of looking after our employees – after all, it’s the team that underpins our business!
In addition to a competitive salary, supportive teams, and a real opportunity to progress in your career with a forward-thinking organisation, our benefits package includes:
- 25 days’ holiday (excluding bank holidays)
- Flexible working – it’s important to maintain a work/life balance, as such, we will consider any written request for flexible working
- Virtual working – we practice what we preach and empower our people to work remotely
- Top tech – Leading services and solutions aren’t just for our clients; we supply best-of-breed software and hardware for all our staff too
- 4x annual salary life assurance
- Health cash plan
- Retail discounts and other perks from major brands
Reasons to choose a career with Nasstar:
We recognise and understand the importance of creating a work environment that supports personal development, enabling individuals to reach their full potential and go beyond what they thought was possible. With so many diverse roles across the company, an excellent Apprenticeship scheme, and several training and development programmes available, the opportunities for growth are endless.
Which career path will you choose?
A note for agencies:
Nasstar has an in-house recruitment team who work hard to successfully find the very best candidates. Therefore, we cannot accept agency submissions for any of our roles.