As one of the UK’s fastest growing MPSs, we’re on the lookout for an Operational Improvement Analyst.
Salary: Competitive + bonus + benefits
Job Type: Permanent
At Nasstar, we specialise in transformative technology. Our integrated suite of managed services delivers everything from cloud optimisation and application modernisation to networking and self-serve tools. With a consultative approach at our core, we modernise and manage technology to help our clients succeed in today’s business landscape.
With an impressive portfolio of customers, supporting the modern business is what we do, and we’re pretty good at it… if we do say so ourselves! But delivering greater flexibility and improved efficiencies to our clients wouldn’t be possible without the right team on board.
We are lucky enough to be supported by a talented bunch - from technical specialists to marketing consultants, and strategic sales heads. Could you be one of them?
Modernise to maximise
More information about the Nasstar Group and our businesses can be found on their respective websites. Be sure to check out our customer success stories where you can learn more about the industry-leading clients we work with!
About the Role
We are looking for an energetic and dynamic individual who can hit the ground running and really make an impact in the Operational Improvement team.
The successful candidate will report into the Director of Service Quality Management, and contribute to how Operations and the wider business provide an outstanding customer experience by using feedback from customers as well as internal data.
- Ensure feedback is tracked, allocated and actioned within KPIs, generating monthly update reports
- Collate data from a variety of sources including via scorecards, user transactional feedback and customer complaints
- Establish clear and professional communication with customers to maintain strong customer engagement
- Maintain accurate records of interactions with both customers and internally
What we are looking for:
- Experience working in a customer facing role, dealing with customers at all levels
- Previous exposure to Cloud or Communication technology sectors is desirable but not essential
- Strong administration skills
- Confidence in creating reports and analysing data
What you can expect from us:
At Nasstar, we know the importance of looking after our employees – after all, it’s the team that underpins our business!
In addition to a competitive salary, supportive teams, and a real opportunity to progress in your career with a forward-thinking organisation, our benefits package includes:
- 25 days’ holiday (excluding bank holidays)
- Flexible working – it’s important to maintain a work/life balance, as such, we will consider any written request for flexible working
- Virtual working – we practice what we preach and empower our people to work remotely
- Top tech – Leading services and solutions aren’t just for our clients; we supply best-of-breed software and hardware for all our staff too
- 4x annual salary life assurance
- Health cash plan
- Retail discounts and other perks from major brands
Reasons to choose a career with Nasstar:
We recognise and understand the importance of creating a work environment that supports personal development, enabling individuals to reach their full potential and go beyond what they thought was possible. With so many diverse roles across the company, an excellent Apprenticeship scheme, and several training and development programmes available, the opportunities for growth are endless.
Which career path will you choose?
A note for agencies:
Nasstar has an in-house recruitment team who work hard to successfully find the very best candidates. Therefore, we cannot accept agency submissions for any of our roles.