As one of the UK’s fastest growing MSPs, we’re on the lookout for a Public Cloud Azure Solution Architect to provide thought leadership and architectural designs in line with customers' requirements.
Salary: Competitive base +benefits
Job Type: Permanent
At Nasstar, we specialise in transformative technology. Our integrated suite of managed services delivers everything from cloud optimisation and application modernisation to networking and self-serve tools. With a consultative approach at our core, we modernise and manage technology to help our clients succeed in today’s business landscape.
With an impressive portfolio of customers, supporting the modern business is what we do, and we’re pretty good at it… if we do say so ourselves! But delivering greater flexibility and improved efficiencies to our clients wouldn’t be possible without the right team on board.
We are lucky enough to be supported by a talented bunch - from technical specialists to marketing consultants, and strategic sales heads. Could you be one of them?
Modernise to maximise
More information about the Nasstar Group and our businesses can be found on their respective websites. Be sure to check out our customer success stories where you can learn more about the industry-leading clients we work with!
About the Role
Nasstar Cloud Services is a Cloud first organisation serving our customers with Public cloud expertise to unlock real business value. As a Multi Cloud accredited partner we understand that not all customers are the same, business challenges can vary, and finding the right solution for each customer to deliver positive business outcomes remains at the heart of what we do.
From Consultancy, Solution Design, Solution Development, and full end to end Next generation managed services, we pride ourselves in our ability to take our customers on their own cloud journey and to act as their trusted advisor every step of the way.
The Azure cloud solution architect role will be customer-facing and as a subject matter expert within your domain you will provide technical oversight and governance for the end-to-end customer cloud deployment experience including Sales engagements, Consultancy thought leadership, Architectural design and Project deployments.
You will join a community of Public cloud Architects and DevOps and contribute to the thought leadership to ensure our own cloud services and best practices remain market leading and evolving in step with our customers needs.
- Support Pre-Sales and Sales enablement, training, and opportunity conversation with subject matter expertise.
- Can translate technical enhancements into business speak and opportunity and Business challenges into technical cloud solutions.
- Working with the customer to understand their business needs and requirements.
- Analysis, architecture, and design of Azure environments inline with best practice.
- Deliver high quality documentation ( HLD/ DID/ technical articafts).
- Strong Collaboration and communication working with other architects and DevOps.
- Ability to create designs with hybrid cloud, cloud migrations, application modernisation, application development and integration services.
- Can act as a trusted Advisor to existing Managed service customers with a “Continuous Optimisation” lens and ongoing roadmap planning.
- Evangelising cloud concepts both within Nasstar and to our customers!
What we are looking for:
- Hold at least an associate certification on AWS Architect.
- At least two years’ experience architecting in AWS and/or Azure.
- Experience delivering Enterprise grade architecture and solutions.
- Excellent written English and oral communication skills.
- Experience within customer facing technical consultancy engagements.
- Deep technical experience in cloud design, build and deployment, including private and public cloud, security, networking, connectivity, storage and IAM.
- Delivery focused with the ability to drive tasks forward and meet demanding deadlines.
What you can expect from us:
At Nasstar, we know the importance of looking after our employees – after all, it’s the team that underpins our business!
In addition to a competitive salary, supportive teams, and a real opportunity to progress in your career with a forward-thinking organisation, our benefits package includes:
- 25 days’ holiday (excluding bank holidays)
- Flexible working – it’s important to maintain a work/life balance, as such, we will consider any written request for flexible working
- Virtual working – we practice what we preach and empower our people to work remotely
- Top tech – Leading services and solutions aren’t just for our clients; we supply best-of-breed software and hardware for all our staff too
- 4x annual salary life assurance
- Health cash plan
- Retail discounts and other perks from major brands
Reasons to choose a career with Nasstar:
We recognise and understand the importance of creating a work environment that supports personal development, enabling individuals to reach their full potential and go beyond what they thought was possible. With so many diverse roles across the company, an excellent Apprenticeship scheme, and several training and development programmes available, the opportunities for growth are endless.
Which career path will you choose?
A note for agencies:
Nasstar has an in-house recruitment team who work hard to successfully find the very best candidates. Therefore, we cannot accept agency submissions for any of our roles.