Leading Microsoft Practice are now seeking a talented Modern Workplace Consultant to join the team.
Location: Home Based with occasional visits to customer sites
Salary: Competitive base + benefits
Job Type: Permanent
Nasstar is an award-winning technology company specializing in Microsoft Unified Communications & Collaboration technologies. We have successfully delivered advanced solutions and desired business outcomes to a broad portfolio of clients.
Our strengths lie in market leading technical expertise. The team are well equipped with a deep understanding of the business and commercial impact of projects based primarily on the Office 365 and Microsoft 365 suite of products, the pitfalls and how to drive business and user adoption and organisational change.
Our integrated suite of managed services delivers everything from cloud optimisation and application modernisation to networking and self-serve tools. With a consultative approach at our core, we modernise and manage technology to help our clients succeed in today’s business landscape.
With an impressive portfolio of customers, supporting the modern business is what we do, and we’re pretty good at it… if we do say so ourselves! But delivering greater flexibility and improved efficiencies to our clients wouldn’t be possible without the right team on board.
We are lucky enough to be supported by a talented bunch - from technical specialists to marketing consultants, and strategic sales heads. Could you be one of them?
Modernise to maximise
More information about the Nasstar Group and our businesses can be found on their respective websites. Be sure to check out our customer success stories where you can learn more about the industry-leading clients we work with!
About the Role
Nasstar offers consultants the opportunity to be at the very cutting edge of Microsoft technology with the ability to influence Microsoft on product design. This is through our extensive involvement in Microsoft Technology Adoption Programs (TAP) and our work with influential customers.
The primary responsibility of this role is to provide technical expertise throughout a variety of project activities including strategy engagements, gap analysis, design, and deployment, as well as issue resolution and customer onboarding to our Managed Services.
At the same time, our Consultants have the opportunity to work with a wide array of customers, across multiple sectors, on some of the largest (per seat), most complex and challenging engagements in the industry.
Whilst most of our roles allow for working from home where possible, it is expected some of your time will be spent at customer sites as dictated by project requirements, so consultants must be happy with occasional travel. At the same time, flexible working is highly supported as we seek to ensure that employees enjoy a balanced life.
Technical skills & experience required:
- Knowledge of Microsoft 365 products
- Proven track record in delivering consulting engagements including strategy, deployments and migrations
- Awareness of 3rd party security and compliance products
- Microsoft Exchange
- Microsoft EMS
- Active Directory, AAD Connect and Hybrid Identity Management
- Microsoft Teams, Skype for Business 2015/2019 advantageous but not essential
- Azure experience
What we’d like from You:
To deliver the best for our customers, the people in Nasstar also need to be the best. Therefore, we look for colleagues who demonstrate dedication and passion for a shared goal, who work well with others, and who genuinely love what they do. A willingness to learn and quickly adapt is a must, as well as the drive to succeed.
Skills and experience required:
- Strong verbal and presentation skills– must be able to articulate the value of intelligent communications and collaboration at multiple levels from C-level executives to IT Helpdesk.
- Strong written communication skills for planning and project documentation.
- Mature and presentable.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- The ability to work as part of a team across time zones and to share information and lessons learned with the wider technical team, as well as the ability to be self-sufficient when required.
Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator
Microsoft 365 Certified: Teams Administrator Associate
Microsoft 365 Certified: Security Administrator Associate
Microsoft 365 Certified: Fundamentals
Microsoft 365 Certified: Modern Desktop Administrator Associate
Microsoft 365 Certified: Teamwork Administrator Associate
Microsoft Certified: Power Platform Fundamentals
What you can expect from us:
At Nasstar, we know the importance of looking after our employees – after all, it’s the team that underpins our business!
In addition to a competitive salary, supportive teams, and a real opportunity to progress in your career with a forward-thinking organisation, our benefits package includes:
- 25 days’ holiday (excluding bank holidays)
- Flexible working – it’s important to maintain a work/life balance, as such, we will consider any written request for flexible working
- Virtual working – we practice what we preach and empower our people to work remotely
- Top tech – Leading services and solutions aren’t just for our clients; we supply best-of-breed software and hardware for all our staff too
- 4x annual salary life assurance
- Health cash plan
- Retail discounts and other perks from major brands
Reasons to choose a career with Nasstar:
We recognise and understand the importance of creating a work environment that supports personal development, enabling individuals to reach their full potential and go beyond what they thought was possible. With so many diverse roles across the company, an excellent Apprenticeship scheme, and several training and development programmes available, the opportunities for growth are endless.
Which career path will you choose?
A note for agencies:
Nasstar has an in-house recruitment team who work hard to successfully find the very best candidates. Therefore, we cannot accept agency submissions for any of our roles.