Sales Support Executive required for one of the UK's fastest-growing MSPs. The Perfect Role for Graduates looking for their first role in the world of IT sales.
Location: Home-based (Anywhere in the UK) Occasional Travel to Company offices will be required to attend training and events.
Permanent: Full time
Salary: Competitive Base, Plus Benefits
Job Type: Permanent
Nasstar - About us
Nasstar is a managed service specialist. We deliver an integrated suite of services from cloud computing to networking and communication solutions to provide businesses with greater flexibility and efficiencies. Through strategic consultation to implementation and management, we provide the vision and the mechanics needed to create transformational change for our clients.
Nasstar is the business and technology partner that delivers IT without drama.
We stop IT from ever becoming a problem. We manage and protect your systems. We support your employees and help service your customers. And we identify opportunities to help migrate your applications and infrastructure into multi-cloud environments, keeping your costs down and your productivity up.
And we do it without you even noticing us. Leaving you free to get back to what you do best – driving business value.
With Nasstar, your IT just works.
Details of our businesses and our outstanding achievements so far can be found on our websites:-
About the Role:
The Sales Support Executive is responsible for providing a comprehensive sales support service to all the Sales Account Management Teams in the Cloud Division. This will involve the professional support of sales quotations, correspondence, renewals of services, orders, and billing queries.
The successful candidate will be a target-orientated individual with a strong administrative background and an excellent communicator with the ability to build strong relationships.
This is an entry-level role in the world of IT sales.
What we’d like from you:
To deliver the best for our customers, the people in Team Nasstar also need to be the best. Therefore we look for colleagues who demonstrate dedication and passion to a shared goal, who work well with others and who genuinely love what they do. A willingness to learn and quickly adapt is a must, as well as the drive to succeed.
Other qualities specific to this role include:
- Have relevant work experience or is a recent graduate
- An excellent communicator with good interpersonal skills
- Ambitious and driven to succeed
- IT Literate – Word, Excel and Outlook mainly.
- Able to express ideas and information clearly and concisely.
- Good in time management
What you can expect from us in return
At Nasstar, we think it’s important to look after our employees. In addition to a competitive salary, supportive teams, and a real chance to progress your career, we offer a range of benefits which include:
- Holiday: 25 days’ holiday
- Flexible working: It’s important to maintain a healthy work/life balance. Nasstar will consider any written request for flexible working
- Virtual working: We practice what we preach and empower our people to work virtually
- Top tech: We don’t just keep our services and solutions for our customers. That means best-of-breed software and hardware for all our staff
- Life assurance: Employees receive life assurance cover of 4x their annual salary, to be paid to a nominated next of kin in the event of death
- Health cash plan: All staff are eligible for our health cash plan, which includes a money back for optical and dental treatments
- Retail discounts and other perks: A “thanks” from Nasstar for a job well done, this scheme offers freebies and discounts for hundreds of major brands
Why choose a career with Nasstar?
At Nasstar, we have several goals. We’re one of the UK’s fastest-growing MSPs and want to continue to keep growing. We’re a leading Converged ICT Services Provider and want to keep expanding our product portfolio and customer base. But most importantly of all, we want to continue to provide the very best technological solutions to our customers in order to help them achieve digital transformation. And underpinning this is more than 500 talented professionals whose hard work is recognised and rewarded accordingly.
Nasstar recognises the importance in creating an environment that supports personal development to enable individuals to reach their full potential. With so many varied roles across the company, an excellent Apprenticeship Scheme, and various training and development programmes available, at Nasstar the opportunities for growth are endless.
A note for agencies
Nasstar has a world-class, in-house Recruitment Team that work hard to successfully find the very best candidates. Therefore, unfortunately,, we cannot accept any agency submissions for any of our roles.