WE’RE RECRUITING! ACCOUNT MANAGER!!
As one of the UK’s fastest growing MSPs, we’re on the lookout for a Account Manager for our Cloud Services Sales Division
Salary: Up to £40,000 Depending on Experience + Double OTE, Plus Benefits
Job Type: Permanent
At Nasstar, we specialise in transformative technology. Our integrated suite of managed services delivers everything from cloud optimisation and application modernisation to networking and self-serve tools. With a consultative approach at our core, we modernise and manage technology to help our clients succeed in today’s business landscape.
With an impressive portfolio of customers, supporting the modern business is what we do, and we’re pretty good at it… if we do say so ourselves! But delivering greater flexibility and improved efficiencies to our clients wouldn’t be possible without the right team on board.
We are lucky enough to be supported by a talented bunch - from technical specialists to marketing consultants, and strategic sales heads. Could you be one of them?
Modernise to maximise
More information about the Nasstar Group and our businesses can be found on their respective websites. Be sure to check out our customer success stories where you can learn more about the industry-leading clients we work with!
About the Role
Nasstar is a managed service specialist. We deliver an integrated suite of services from cloud computing to networking and communication solutions to provide businesses with greater flexibility and efficiencies.
Through strategic consultation to implementation and management, we provide the vision and the mechanics needed to create transformational change for our clients. To deliver the best for our customers, the people in Team Nasstar also need to be the best.
Therefore, we look for colleagues who demonstrate dedication and passion to a shared goal, who work well with others and who genuinely love what they do. A willingness to learn and quickly adapt is a must, as well as the drive to succeed.
The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering profitable growth through the development of business from an existing customer base. To be successful in this role you will have a demonstrable track record of achievement of objectives and targets and a high customer focus.
Consistently achieve set targets by developing and maintaining long term strategic relationships with clients of the business with a focus on:
- Customer experience / satisfaction
- Revenue retention
- Revenue growth via the introduction of new services, using cross and upsell.
What we are looking for:
- Maintain knowledge of products and services, including features and benefits to discuss with clients, through research and completion of any product, skills and services training associated to your role
- Review and understand customer contracts and committed deliverables.
- Build and maintaining long term strategic relationships with customers
- Liaise with external suppliers to discover new opportunities to upsell additional services & add-ons.
- Consultative sales approach rather than product driven.
- Account and campaign planning methodologies to achieve continuous revenue growth.
- Cross & Upsell.
- Creating detailed proposal documents, working in conjunction with the pre-sales team.
- Retention of existing revenues whilst securing additional business to meet sales targets.
- Proactively maintain your customer details in the CRM system.
- Build and review invoicing via internal billing platforms.
What you can expect from us:
At Nasstar, we know the importance of looking after our employees – after all, it’s the team that underpins our business!
In addition to a competitive salary, supportive teams, and a real opportunity to progress in your career with a forward-thinking organisation, our benefits package includes:
- 25 days’ holiday (excluding bank holidays)
- Flexible working – it’s important to maintain a work/life balance, as such, we will consider any written request for flexible working
- Virtual working – we practice what we preach and empower our people to work remotely
- Top tech – Leading services and solutions aren’t just for our clients; we supply best-of-breed software and hardware for all our staff too
- 4x annual salary life assurance
- Health cash plan
- Retail discounts and other perks from major brands
Reasons to choose a career with Nasstar:
We recognise and understand the importance of creating a work environment that supports personal development, enabling individuals to reach their full potential and go beyond what they thought was possible. With so many diverse roles across the company, an excellent Apprenticeship scheme, and several training and development programmes available, the opportunities for growth are endless.
Which career path will you choose?
A note for agencies:
Nasstar has an in-house recruitment team who work hard to successfully find the very best candidates. Therefore, we cannot accept agency submissions for any of our roles.