WE’RE RECRUITING! BILLING CUSTOMER PROVISIONING COORDINATOR!!
As one of the UK’s fastest-growing MSPs, we’re on the lookout for a Billing Customer Provisioning Coordinator
Salary: Competitive Base + Benefits
Job Type: 3 Month Fixed Term Contract
At Nasstar, we specialise in transformative technology. Our integrated suite of managed services delivers everything from cloud optimisation and application modernisation to networking and self-serve tools. With a consultative approach at our core, we modernise and manage technology to help our clients succeed in today’s business landscape.
With an impressive portfolio of customers, supporting the modern business is what we do, and we’re pretty good at it… if we do say so ourselves! But delivering greater flexibility and improved efficiencies to our clients wouldn’t be possible without the right team on board.
We are lucky enough to be supported by a talented bunch - from technical specialists to marketing consultants, and strategic sales heads. Could you be one of them?
Modernise to maximise
More information about the Nasstar Group and our businesses can be found on their respective websites. Be sure to check out our customer success stories where you can learn more about the industry-leading clients we work with!
About the Role
Reporting to the Cease & Billing Manager, the core purpose of this role is to accurately provision business solutions, new business customer orders and MACD requests, ensuring that timescales and customer requirements are met.
You will resolve billing queries in a timely manner to enable speedy payment of invoices.
- Responsible to raise and enter orders onto appropriate systems triggering the necessary arrangements for provision, delivery, installation or directory entry and billing
- To liaise and drive engineering and third-party suppliers to ensure appointments and milestones are coordinated and meet customer requirements.
- Make sure to record all orders onto the operational database, ensuring all data is accurate, updated and maintained and can be extracted for management and operational reporting.
What we are looking for:
- Previous experience within the telecommunications and IT services industry
- Excel skills / Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of financial systems
- Experience of working to KPI’s
- Excellent verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- Previous experience of order processing and management activities
- Flexible enough to meet the demands of a growing, fast-changing environment.
What you can expect from us:
At Nasstar, we know the importance of looking after our employees – after all, it’s the team that underpins our business!
In addition to a competitive salary, supportive teams, and a real opportunity to progress in your career with a forward-thinking organisation, our benefits package includes:
- 25 days’ holiday (excluding bank holidays)
- Flexible working – it’s important to maintain a work/life balance, as such, we will consider any written request for flexible working
- Virtual working – we practice what we preach and empower our people to work remotely
- Top tech – Leading services and solutions aren’t just for our clients; we supply best-of-breed software and hardware for all our staff too
- 4x annual salary life assurance
- Health cash plan
- Retail discounts and other perks from major brands
Reasons to choose a career with Nasstar:
We recognise and understand the importance of creating a work environment that supports personal development, enabling individuals to reach their full potential and go beyond what they thought was possible. With so many diverse roles across the company, an excellent Apprenticeship scheme, and several training and development programmes available, the opportunities for growth are endless.
Which career path will you choose?
A note for agencies:
Nasstar has an in-house recruitment team who work hard to successfully find the very best candidates. Therefore, we cannot accept agency submissions for any of our roles.