Are you a highly motivated, organised and ambitious Marketing Specialist with excellent communication skills and strong multi-channel campaign management experience?
Salary: Competitive base + benefits
Job Type: Maternity Cover - 10 month FTC
At Nasstar, we specialise in transformative technology. Our integrated suite of managed services delivers everything from cloud optimisation and application modernisation to networking and self-serve tools. With a consultative approach at our core, we modernise and manage technology to help our clients succeed in today’s business landscape.
With an impressive portfolio of customers, supporting the modern business is what we do, and we’re pretty good at it… if we do say so ourselves! But delivering greater flexibility and improved efficiencies to our clients wouldn’t be possible without the right team on board.
We are lucky enough to be supported by a talented bunch - from technical specialists to marketing consultants, and strategic sales heads. Could you be one of them?
Modernise to maximise
More information about the Nasstar Group and our businesses can be found on their respective websites. Be sure to check out our customer success stories where you can learn more about the industry-leading clients we work with!
About the Role
Reporting to the Group Marketing Director, the individual will be responsible for implementing marketing campaigns designed to position and promote Nasstar’s Cloud Services and aid lead generation and customer retention programmes. These activities will include, but not be limited to, advertising, product launches, content marketing, large scale events through breakfast briefings and webinars.
Also, you must demonstrate the ability to work with various teams including key stakeholders, vendors, suppliers, and internal teams to successfully implement strategies.
- Manage key relationships with internal and external stakeholders to deliver key campaign messaging. This will include vendors, the Cloud Sales team, New Business and Product.
- Work with the wider Marketing team and Marketing Managers across divisions to produce quarterly tactical, integrated marketing campaigns aimed at driving sales and increasing market penetration.
- Responsible for the generation and management of cloud-based vendor MDF including, but not limited to, AWS and Microsoft.
- Provide regular reporting on campaign performance and analysis of campaign effectiveness.
- Consistently evaluate and optimise campaigns.
- Use competitor information to identify performance gaps and opportunities, and devise initiatives to maximise these opportunities.
- Work closely with the marketing team to oversee all campaign related marketing collateral, ensuring that brand values are maintained.
What we are looking for:
- Strong written skills and editorial capability with a keen eye for detail.
- Good product and technology knowledge, creative, and inventive, with the ability to articulate and implement your ideas into a wider marketing plan.
- Demonstrate a passion for technology and marketing achievement, setting high standards for self and others. Proactively looks for opportunities to develop themselves and their work, enhancing effectiveness.
- Develops effective marketing campaigns and has a structured approach to measuring performance against those plans. Can plan content effectively to get the best results to budget.
- Able to establish strong relationships with key stakeholders, partners and vendors. Can work closely with sales and product management to ensure that the Microsoft product marketing strategy delivers engagement and value.
What you can expect from us:
At Nasstar, we know the importance of looking after our employees – after all, it’s the team that underpins our business!
In addition to a competitive salary, supportive teams, and a real opportunity to progress in your career with a forward-thinking organisation, our benefits package includes:
- 25 days’ holiday (excluding bank holidays)
- Flexible working – it’s important to maintain a work/life balance, as such, we will consider any written request for flexible working
- Virtual working – we practice what we preach and empower our people to work remotely
- Top tech – Leading services and solutions aren’t just for our clients; we supply best-of-breed software and hardware for all our staff too
- 4x annual salary life assurance
- Health cash plan
- Retail discounts and other perks from major brands
Reasons to choose a career with Nasstar:
We recognise and understand the importance of creating a work environment that supports personal development, enabling individuals to reach their full potential and go beyond what they thought was possible. With so many diverse roles across the company, an excellent Apprenticeship scheme, and several training and development programmes available, the opportunities for growth are endless.
Which career path will you choose?
A note for agencies:
Nasstar has an in-house recruitment team who work hard to successfully find the very best candidates. Therefore, we cannot accept agency submissions for any of our roles.