Are you a Business Development Director that creates and closes multi £m AWS cloud transformation deals? Want to be part of the exciting growth phase of a well-funded PE backed business?Location:
Salary: Competitive Base + Bonus + Benefits
Job Type: Permanent
At Nasstar, we specialise in transformative technology. Our integrated suite of managed services delivers everything from cloud optimisation and application modernisation to networking and self-serve tools. With a consultative approach at our core, we modernise and manage technology to help our clients succeed in today’s business landscape.
With an impressive portfolio of customers, supporting the modern business is what we do, and we’re pretty good at it… if we do say so ourselves! But delivering greater flexibility and improved efficiencies to our clients wouldn’t be possible without the right team on board.
We are lucky enough to be supported by a talented bunch - from technical specialists to marketing consultants, and strategic sales heads. Could you be one of them?
Modernise to maximise
Nasstar is a well established. The +£200m technology company specialising in the Public Cloud – more information can be found at www.nasstar.com. Be sure to check it out and learn more about the industry-leading clients we work with!
About the Role
The successful person will have a proven track record of working with strategic public cloud technology partners like AWS and Microsoft that is familiar and experiences in their ecosystem(s), sales models and products and solutions.
You will be an outgoing, experienced sales professional who is commercially astute and technically aware. You will understand the processes of selling to enterprise and/or public sector organisations and know how to articulate the business value benefit of a technology and services sales.
Leveraging your experience and knowledge, probably from time with another managed service provider, cloud or software company this an opportunity to join one of the largest Cloud service businesses in the UK and to take the next step in your career.
- A candidate with a passion for Cloud; a leader in sales of AWS/Azure solutions.
- Someone who wants to capitalise on the growth potential of the Public Cloud market.
- An individual who wants to be part of an organisation that is rapidly evolving, and looking to expand its market share.
- An person that wants to be part of a company that is operating at pace, one that is well funded and on a significant growth journey.
What we are looking for:
- Demonstrate successful experience of selling the business value of complex IT solutions and services in a highly competitive market.
- Has demonstrable knowledge of AWS and Azure and can articulate the business case for the cloud.
- Is likely to have attained competencies/accreditations in Azure and/or AWS propositions, products and sales.
- Has a passion for technology and in identifying opportunities to add value to our customers business through Nasstar Cloud professional and managed services.
What you can expect from us:
At Nasstar, we know the importance of looking after our employees – after all, it’s the team that underpins our business!
In addition to a competitive salary, supportive teams, and a real opportunity to progress in your career with a forward-thinking organisation, our benefits package includes:
- 25 days’ holiday (excluding bank holidays)
- Flexible working – it’s important to maintain a work/life balance, as such, we will consider any written request for flexible working
- Virtual working – we practice what we preach and empower our people to work remotely
- Top tech – Leading services and solutions aren’t just for our clients; we supply best-of-breed software and hardware for all our staff too
- 4x annual salary life assurance
- Health cash plan
- Retail discounts and other perks from major brands
Reasons to choose a career with Nasstar:
We recognise and understand the importance of creating a work environment that supports personal development, enabling individuals to reach their full potential and go beyond what they thought was possible. With so many diverse roles across the company, an excellent Apprenticeship scheme, and several training and development programmes available, the opportunities for growth are endless.
Which career path will you choose?
A note for agencies:
Nasstar has an in-house recruitment team who work hard to successfully find the very best candidates. Therefore, we cannot accept agency submissions for any of our roles.