As one of the UK’s fastest growing MPSs, we’re on the lookout for a Cost of Sale Analyst
Job Role: Cost of Sale Analyst
Salary: Up to £35K depending on experience + benefits
Job Type: Permanent
At Nasstar, we specialise in transformative technology. Our integrated suite of managed services delivers everything from cloud optimisation and application modernisation to networking and self-serve tools. With a consultative approach at our core, we modernise and manage technology to help our clients succeed in today’s business landscape.
With an impressive portfolio of customers, supporting the modern business is what we do, and we’re pretty good at it… if we do say so ourselves! But delivering greater flexibility and improved efficiencies to our clients wouldn’t be possible without the right team on board.
We are lucky enough to be supported by a talented bunch - from technical specialists to marketing consultants, and strategic sales heads. Could you be one of them?
Modernise to maximise
More information about the Nasstar Group and our businesses can be found on their respective websites. Be sure to check out our customer success stories where you can learn more about the industry-leading clients we work with!
About the Role
Nasstar is on the lookout for a highly analytical and detail-orientated Cost of Sale Analyst to join the Procurement Department. You will be responsible for analysing supplier spend data and associated revenues, preventing revenue leakage, preparing reports, attending Supply chain meetings, and mentoring employees in cost management methods. Also, you will support the Supply Chain Manager in supplier reviews by providing cost data.
- Deliver against the annual cost reduction target.
- Construct management level reporting using PowerBI.
- Performance Manage top suppliers alongside the Supply Chain Management function.
- Evaluate and report using KPIs.
- Supply-side dispute resolution.
- Collaborate with other departments to improve profitability.
- Communicate and negotiate with suppliers and vendors.
- Carry out Weekly team meetings.
- Carry out quarterly 121's.
What we are looking for:
The ideal candidate should:
- Show experience in managing small teams at a granular level.
- Can analyse supplier invoicing and reconciliation data.
- Demonstrate the commercial skills to be able to recommend key products and suppliers.
- Demonstrate successful commercial models with Telecom and IT suppliers.
- Solid experience within Procurement & Revenue Assurance.
- Excellent knowledge of supply chain processes.
- Working experience with relevant software (e.g. ERP, ITSM, MS Apps - PowerBI, Powerpoint, Excel).
- Experience in working alongside Tier 1 carriers & major IT Vendors such as BT, Microsoft, or Cisco.
- Strong communication skills.
- Team Management experience using KPI methodology.
- Creative problem-solving.
What you can expect from us:
At Nasstar, we know the importance of looking after our employees – after all, it’s the team that underpins our business!
In addition to a competitive salary, supportive teams, and a real opportunity to progress in your career with a forward-thinking organisation, our benefits package includes:
- 25 days’ holiday (excluding bank holidays)
- Flexible working – it’s important to maintain a work/life balance, as such, we will consider any written request for flexible working
- Virtual working – we practice what we preach and empower our people to work remotely
- Top tech – Leading services and solutions aren’t just for our clients; we supply best-of-breed software and hardware for all our staff too
- 4x annual salary life assurance
- Health cash plan
- Retail discounts and other perks from major brands
Reasons to choose a career with Nasstar:
We recognise and understand the importance of creating a work environment that supports personal development, enabling individuals to reach their full potential and go beyond what they thought was possible. With so many diverse roles across the company, an excellent Apprenticeship scheme, and several training and development programmes available, the opportunities for growth are endless.
Which career path will you choose?
A note for agencies:
Nasstar has an in-house recruitment team who work hard to successfully find the very best candidates. Therefore, we cannot accept agency submissions for any of our roles.