WE’RE RECRUITING A SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGER!
As one of the UK’s fastest-growing MPSs, we’re on the lookout for a Supply Chain Manager as part of our procurement department.
Job Role: Supply Chain Manager
Salary: Up to £45K depending on experience + Benefits
Job Type: 12 Months Fixed Term Contract
At Nasstar, we specialise in transformative technology. Our integrated suite of managed services delivers everything from cloud optimisation and application modernisation to networking and self-serve tools. With a consultative approach at our core, we modernise and manage technology to help our clients succeed in today’s business landscape.
With an impressive portfolio of customers, supporting the modern business is what we do, and we’re pretty good at it. If we do say so ourselves! But delivering greater flexibility and improved efficiencies to our clients wouldn’t be possible without the right team on board.
We are lucky enough to be supported by a talented bunch - from technical specialists to marketing consultants, and strategic sales heads. Could you be one of them?
Modernise to maximise
More information about the Nasstar Group and our businesses can be found on their respective websites. Be sure to check out our customer success stories where you can learn more about the industry-leading clients we work with!
About the Role
The Supply Chain Manager plays an essential role in the company’s commercial strategy. The role will manage direct suppliers, update and analyse inventory and supply chain data and report back to the business with performance metrics of the entire supply chain.
- Owning & managing large scale supplier contracts up to £40m in annual spending.
- Construct front foot contracts.
- Creating solid contract management and inventory processes.
- Sales or commercial contract management.
- Deliver a year on year cost reduction target
- Construct an optimum supplier base for our needs and spread or costs
- Performance Manage top suppliers against stringent SLA’s
- Evaluate and report using KPIs
- Maintain supply chain inventory and records
- Analyze data & processes to find bottlenecks and other issues
- Develop and implement compliance guidelines in all aspects of the supply chain
What we are looking for:
- Excellent knowledge of supply chain processes.
- Previous experience of owning & managing large scale supplier contracts up to £40m in annual spend.
- Demonstrate the commercial & business acumen to be able to construct front foot contracts.
- Experience in creating solid contract mgmt. and inventory processes.
- Sales or commercial contract management experience.
- Demonstrate successful commercial models with Telecom and IT suppliers.
- Working experience of relevant software (e.g. ERP, ITSM).
- Experience in working alongside Tier 1 carriers.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills.
What you can expect from us:
At Nasstar, we know the importance of looking after our employees – after all, it’s the team that underpins our business!
In addition to a competitive salary, supportive teams, and a real opportunity to progress in your career with a forward-thinking organisation, our benefits package includes:
- 25 days’ holiday (excluding bank holidays)
- Flexible working – it’s important to maintain a work/life balance, as such, we will consider any written request for flexible working
- Virtual working – we practice what we preach and empower our people to work remotely
- Top tech – Leading services and solutions aren’t just for our clients; we supply best-of-breed software and hardware for all our staff too
- 4x annual salary life assurance
- Health cash plan
- Retail discounts and other perks from major brands
Reasons to choose a career with Nasstar:
We recognise and understand the importance of creating a work environment that supports personal development, enabling individuals to reach their full potential and go beyond what they thought was possible. With so many diverse roles across the company, an excellent Apprenticeship scheme, and several training and development programmes available, the opportunities for growth are endless.
Which career path will you choose?
A note for agencies:
Nasstar has an in-house recruitment team who work hard to successfully find the very best candidates. Therefore, we cannot accept agency submissions for any of our roles.