As one of the UK’s fastest growing MPSs, we’re on the lookout for a People and Culture Partner.
Location: Home-based with occasional travel to sites
Salary: Up to £41K + benefits
Job Type: Permanent
At Nasstar, we specialise in transformative technology. Our integrated suite of managed services delivers everything from cloud optimisation and application modernisation to networking and self-serve tools. With a consultative approach at our core, we modernise and manage technology to help our clients succeed in today’s business landscape.
With an impressive portfolio of customers, supporting the modern business is what we do, and we’re pretty good at it… if we do say so ourselves! But delivering greater flexibility and improved efficiencies to our clients wouldn’t be possible without the right team on board.
We are lucky enough to be supported by a talented bunch - from technical specialists to marketing consultants, and strategic sales heads. Could you be one of them?
Modernise to maximise
More information about the Nasstar Group and our businesses can be found on their respective websites. Be sure to check out our customer success stories where you can learn more about the industry-leading clients we work with!
About the Role
We are on the lookout for a people professional with relevant HR business partnering experience who has a flair for effective and innovative internal communications.
In addition to having a strong project focus on impacting company culture through communication, a key element of this role will include working alongside your People and Culture colleagues to partner with managers across all areas of the business and deliver effective people plans and solutions. You will provide comprehensive and pragmatic HR advice to managers and employees, and support and champion the team’s mission to ensure every department has and delivers meaningful targets and objectives.
- Suggest and deliver effective and engaging communication projects and initiatives.
- Assist department leaders to translate and articulate the business mission to inspire their team(s).
- Promote and embed our core values in all activities.
- Make sure onboarding and induction activities are effectively planned and help make new starters effective in their roles swiftly.
- Suggest and deliver projects to improve departmental performance.
- Coach managers to improve performance/conduct in their teams, implementing formal action as required.
- Implement relevant policies/procedures, including disciplinary, capability and grievance. Coach and advise managers to set development objectives for their teams and people.
- Design and implement development activities that inspire our people to do their best work.
What we are looking for:
- Experience in a Business Partnering role OR strong experience in an HR Advisor role.
- Knowledge of UK Employment Law.
- Highly confidential and professional in all circumstances.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to challenge and influence.
- Excellent communication skills, including verbal and written.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Curious and data-driven.
Beneficial if you have the following experience:
- TUPE consultations/transfers
- Delivering training resources and sessions
What you can expect from us:
At Nasstar, we know the importance of looking after our employees – after all, it’s the team that underpins our business!
In addition to a competitive salary, supportive teams, and a real opportunity to progress in your career with a forward-thinking organisation, our benefits package includes:
- 25 days’ holiday (excluding bank holidays)
- Flexible working – it’s important to maintain a work/life balance, as such, we will consider any written request for flexible working
- Virtual working – we practice what we preach and empower our people to work remotely
- Top tech – Leading services and solutions aren’t just for our clients; we supply best-of-breed software and hardware for all our staff too
- 4x annual salary life assurance
- Health cash plan
- Retail discounts and other perks from major brands
Reasons to choose a career with Nasstar:
We recognise and understand the importance of creating a work environment that supports personal development, enabling individuals to reach their full potential and go beyond what they thought was possible. With so many diverse roles across the company, an excellent Apprenticeship scheme, and several training and development programmes available, the opportunities for growth are endless.
Which career path will you choose?
A note for agencies:
Nasstar has an in-house recruitment team who work hard to successfully find the very best candidates. Therefore, we cannot accept agency submissions for any of our roles.