As one of the UK’s fastest-growing MPSs, we’re on the lookout for a Director of Service Assurance
Location: Poole/Telford/Wakefield/Hybrid working
Salary: Competitive base + bonus + benefits
Job Type: Full time
At Nasstar, we specialise in transformative technology. Our integrated suite of managed services delivers everything from cloud optimisation and application modernisation to networking and self-serve tools. With a consultative approach at our core, we modernise and manage technology to help our clients succeed in today’s business landscape.
With an impressive portfolio of customers, supporting the modern business is what we do, and we’re pretty good at it… if we do say so ourselves! But delivering greater flexibility and improved efficiencies to our clients wouldn’t be possible without the right team on board.
We are lucky enough to be supported by a talented bunch - from technical specialists to marketing consultants, and strategic sales heads. Could you be one of them?
Modernise to maximise
More information about the Nasstar Group and our businesses can be found on their respective websites. Be sure to check out our customer success stories where you can learn more about the industry-leading clients we work with!
About the Role
Reporting to the COO, you will help define and embed a best-in-class customer service strategy for Nasstar, setting the standard for customer interaction across the entire business. Also, we are seeking someone who will drive a motivating culture across our diverse service assurance teams and champion a culture of learning and development.
- Design and agree to a service strategy that focuses on creating a customer-centric culture.
- Regularly and clearly communicate vision, targets and updates across the division. Foster a culture in line with Nasstar core values and that recognises the right employee behaviours.
- Define and measure meaningful Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) around customer satisfaction and report performance by the team and across the division as a whole.
- Propose and agree to Service Assurance budgets and resource levels, and manage within agreed limits.
- Drive a culture of continuous service improvement across the division. Track and drive delivery of improvement measures, monitoring their effectiveness on customer experience.
- Establish and encourage strong relationships with key customer contacts. This includes building strong cross-divisional relationships to support a one-company, one-team culture.
What we are looking for:
- Substantial experience in leading customer-facing technical teams.
- Proven history in managing Enterprise IT services, with a good understanding of Microsoft environments, critical business processes such as 2FA/User Accounts/DR/backups/Security patching etc.
- Leadership in running OSS projects across operations to provide system-based improvements to customer experience.
- Implemented and operated teams with ITIL processes and procedures.
- Exceptional and inspiring leadership skills.
- Strong influencing and negotiating skills.
What you can expect from us:
At Nasstar, we know the importance of looking after our employees – after all, it’s the team that underpins our business!
In addition to a competitive salary, supportive teams, and a real opportunity to progress in your career with a forward-thinking organisation, our benefits package includes:
- 25 days’ holiday (excluding bank holidays)
- Flexible working – it’s important to maintain a work/life balance, as such, we will consider any written request for flexible working
- Virtual working – we practice what we preach and empower our people to work remotely
- Top tech – Leading services and solutions aren’t just for our clients; we supply best-of-breed software and hardware for all our staff too
- 4x annual salary life assurance
- Health cash plan
- Retail discounts and other perks from major brands
Reasons to choose a career with Nasstar:
We recognise and understand the importance of creating a work environment that supports personal development, enabling individuals to reach their full potential and go beyond what they thought was possible. With so many diverse roles across the company, an excellent Apprenticeship scheme, and several training and development programmes available, the opportunities for growth are endless.
Which career path will you choose?
A note for agencies:
Nasstar has an in-house recruitment team who work hard to successfully find the very best candidates. Therefore, we cannot accept agency submissions for any of our roles.