Full Stack Developer required for one of the UK's fastest growing MSPs
Location: Home-based (Anywhere in the UK)
Salary: Competitive + Benefits
Permanent // Home-based
Nasstar - About us
Nasstar is a managed service specialist. We deliver an integrated suite of services from cloud computing to networking and communication solutions to provide businesses with greater flexibility and efficiencies. Through strategic consultation to implementation and management, we provide the vision and the mechanics needed to create transformational change for our clients.
Nasstar is the business and technology partner that delivers IT without drama.
We stop IT from ever becoming a problem. We manage and protect your systems. We support your employees and help service your customers. And we identify opportunities to help migrate your applications and infrastructure into multi-cloud environments, keeping your costs down and your productivity up.
And we do it without you even noticing us. Leaving you free to get back to what you do best – driving business value.
With Nasstar, your IT just works.
Details of our businesses and our outstanding achievements so far can be found on our websites:-
About the Role:
We need an experienced full stack developer who wants to work on and help us transform our market leading in-house developed voice platform.
Join a team who are passionate about what they do, work with a ‘can do’ attitude and are ultimately responsible for the full end-end design, development, testing and in-life support of a mission critical voice platform handling millions of transactions every single day and calls every month.
You will work closely with the wider team, the Product team, and senior stakeholders to help review external customer and business requirements and shape the strategy for the platform going forward.
- Be a key member of the team who are ultimately responsible for the full end-end design, development, testing and in-life support of our in-house developed voice platform.
- Design, develop, test, and support of our Portals and API’s (SOAP and RESTful)
- Design, develop, test, and support of our Backend & Telecoms Applications.
- Design, administration, support & performance tuning of our SQL Server and MongoDB database estate
- Keeping up with emerging technologies and 3rd
- Contribute to the technical roadmap for our platforms and systems
- Work with our Product team to review external customer and business requirements.
- Documentation and knowledge sharing with internal support teams to improve our customer experience.
- Part of an on-call rota providing out of hours support.
What we’d like from you:
• Proven development experience using .NET (C#)
• Experience of SQL Server or MongoDB design, administration, support & performance tuning.
• Ability to write clean, manageable, and optimized code
• Experience using Agile and Scrum
• Testing and debugging software
• Knowledge of SDLC processes
• Ability to work well as part of a team
• Great data analysis & fault-finding skills
If you think you have what it takes to become part of Team Nasstar, then don’t hesitate to apply now!
What you can expect from us in return
At Nasstar, we think it’s important to look after our employees. In addition to a competitive salary, supportive teams, and a real chance to progress your career, we offer a range of benefits which include:
Holiday: 25 days’ holiday
Flexible working: It’s important to maintain a healthy work/life balance. Nasstar will consider any written request for flexible working
Virtual working: We practice what we preach and empower our people to work virtually
Top tech: We don’t just keep our services and solutions for our customers. That means best-of-breed software and hardware for all our staff
Life assurance: Employees receive life assurance cover of 4x their annual salary, to be paid to a nominated next of kin in the event of death
Health cash plan: All staff are eligible for our health cash plan, which includes money back for optical and dental treatments
Retail discounts and other perks: A “thanks” from Nasstar for a job well done, this scheme offers freebies and discounts for hundreds of major brands
Why choose a career with Nasstar?
At Nasstar, we have several goals. We’re one of the UK’s fastest-growing MSPs and want to continue to keep growing. We’re a leading Converged ICT Services Provider and want to keep expanding our product portfolio and customer base. But most importantly of all, we want to continue to provide the very best technological solutions to our customers in order to help them achieve digital transformation. And underpinning this is more than 500 talented professionals whose hard work is recognised and rewarded accordingly.
Nasstar recognises the importance in creating an environment that supports personal development to enable individuals to reach their full potential. With so many varied roles across the company, an excellent Apprenticeship Scheme, and various training and development programmes available, at Nasstar the opportunities for growth are endless.
A note for agencies
Nasstar have a world-class, in-house Recruitment Team who work hard to successfully find the very best candidates. Therefore, unfortunately, we cannot accept any agency submissions for any of our roles.