Estates and Facilities Coordinator x 2 required for one of the UK's fastest growing MSPs
Location: Home-based (Anywhere in the UK)
Salary: Competitive base + Benefits
Permanent // Home-based
Nasstar - About us
Nasstar is a managed service specialist. We deliver an integrated suite of services from cloud computing to networking and communication solutions to provide businesses with greater flexibility and efficiencies. Through strategic consultation to implementation and management, we provide the vision and the mechanics needed to create transformational change for our clients.
Nasstar is the business and technology partner that delivers IT without drama.
We stop IT from ever becoming a problem. We manage and protect your systems. We support your employees and help service your customers. And we identify opportunities to help migrate your applications and infrastructure into multi-cloud environments, keeping your costs down and your productivity up.
And we do it without you even noticing us. Leaving you free to get back to what you do best – driving business value.
With Nasstar, your IT just works.
Details of our businesses and our outstanding achievements so far can be found on our websites:-
About the Role:
The Facilities & Estates Coordinator ensures the Group’s physical properties in their region (including its offices, data centres and network sites) are maintained, in accordance with ISO/BSI standards and legal & contractual obligations, whilst managing costs to a minimum. Operationally they are responsible for the facilities-related environment, including Health and Safety, environmental and security activities and accreditations.
- Responsible for facilities management within designated region
- Establish, review and improve facilities policies, processes and procedures for all sites
- Regular travel to all sites
- Resolution of Facilities Service Desk queries
- Procure, manage and audit third party maintenance and other facilities related contractors, including but not limited to building maintenance, cleaning, heating, electrical and water treatment. Ensure work is carried out to high standards and in accordance with agreed SLAs, following up on any deficiencies
- Work with the access management team to ensure site access
- Reviewing risk assessments and method statements
- Engage in project work, such as moves, adds and changes, new office opening, office closures.
- Maintain high levels of physical security in accordance with security policies and practices.
- Ensure legal, efficient and cost-effective waste management and recycling
- Ensure proper authorisation is obtained for all activities including from local authorities e.g. building control
- Manage office stationery and kitchen supplies as required (restock)
- Advise facilities related contacts on other sites accordingly
- Manage all property related financial administration including purchase orders and invoice authorisation within Delegations of Authority.
- Updating all property related information onto the Property Database
What we’d like from you:
Typically at least four years’ experience in providing facilities services
Experience of negotiating fees and scopes of work with third party contractors
Experience of Network site management
Demonstrable working knowledge and experience of facilities related legislation
Experience of completing and implementing risk and / or impact assessments
Knowledge of Health and Safety and / or Environmental legislation
Experience of managing properties in multiple locations
Experience of investigating issues or incidents
Experience of supporting the implementation of / adhering to ISO and other standards of accreditation
Experience of managing projects in compliance with legal requirements
Experience of training and / or coaching others to deliver facilities, environmental or health and safety duties
Experience as an internal auditor
If you think you have what it takes to become part of Team Nasstar, then don’t hesitate to apply now!
What you can expect from us in return
At Nasstar, we think it’s important to look after our employees. In addition to a competitive salary, supportive teams, and a real chance to progress your career, we offer a range of benefits which include:
Holiday: 25 days’ holiday
Flexible working: It’s important to maintain a healthy work/life balance. Nasstar will consider any written request for flexible working
Virtual working: We practice what we preach and empower our people to work virtually
Top tech: We don’t just keep our services and solutions for our customers. That means best-of-breed software and hardware for all our staff
Life assurance: Employees receive life assurance cover of 4x their annual salary, to be paid to a nominated next of kin in the event of death
Health cash plan: All staff are eligible for our health cash plan, which includes money back for optical and dental treatments
Retail discounts and other perks: A “thanks” from Nasstar for a job well done, this scheme offers freebies and discounts for hundreds of major brands
Why choose a career with Nasstar?
At Nasstar, we have several goals. We’re one of the UK’s fastest-growing MSPs and want to continue to keep growing. We’re a leading Converged ICT Services Provider and want to keep expanding our product portfolio and customer base. But most importantly of all, we want to continue to provide the very best technological solutions to our customers in order to help them achieve digital transformation. And underpinning this is more than 500 talented professionals whose hard work is recognised and rewarded accordingly.
Nasstar recognises the importance in creating an environment that supports personal development to enable individuals to reach their full potential. With so many varied roles across the company, an excellent Apprenticeship Scheme, and various training and development programmes available, at Nasstar the opportunities for growth are endless.
A note for agencies
Nasstar have a world-class, in-house Recruitment Team who work hard to successfully find the very best candidates. Therefore, unfortunately, we cannot accept any agency submissions for any of our roles.