Cloud Product Manager required for one of the UK's fastest growing MSPs
Location: Home-based (Anywhere in the UK)
Salary: Competitive base + Benefits
Permanent // Home-based
Nasstar - About Us
Nasstar is a managed service specialist. We deliver an integrated suite of services from cloud computing to networking and communication solutions to provide businesses with greater flexibility and efficiencies. Through strategic consultation to implementation and management, we provide the vision and the mechanics needed to create transformational change for our clients.
Nasstar is the business and technology partner that delivers IT without drama.
We stop IT from ever becoming a problem. We manage and protect your systems. We support your employees and help service your customers. And we identify opportunities to help migrate your applications and infrastructure into multi-cloud environments, keeping your costs down and your productivity up.
And we do it without you even noticing us. Leaving you free to get back to what you do best – driving business value.
With Nasstar, your IT just works.
Details of our businesses and our outstanding achievements so far can be found on our websites:-
About the Role:
The Product Manager is responsible for Nasstar’s complete product life cycle management - developing and managing products as per new product/service requirements and enhancing existing products and features. The Product Manager is also accountable for augmentation of network capacity to meet growing customer needs, new technology introduction, or increasing operational efficiencies to improve product and service profitability, revenue, and market competitiveness.
The Product Manager develops and delivers effective multi-product solutions to meet customer requirements. Drive P&L management through product strategy development and manage a portfolio of products across multiple business units and geographic regions.
The Product Manager also works with the sales team on market strategy, pricing, and positioning of the product, whether it’s goods, services, or both. The Product Manager engages with partners, technology providers and suppliers to develop new features, products and services. The Product Manager also assesses the product/service portfolio against the annual operating plan and discusses achievements with Sales.
- Rationalise products and bringing formality to product development
- Lead the development of business cases, assess impacts, create and implement delivery plans to launch product enhancements and new product initiatives
- Analyse information about our customers, network and operations that will lead to insights and initiate product improvements or developments that support best in class services
- Lead product designs, developments and improvements across the organisation. Forming the link between the Commercial teams and the network, delivery, IT and operations communities, you will translate the vision into tangible requirements, benefits, and capabilities, ensuring the resulting technology and user experience genuinely reflect customer needs
- Take product and business ownership of key developments, defining a clear business vision and working with marketing, network, IT, delivery, and support teams to deliver planned and new improvements on the product suite
- Work with the marketing teams to develop and launch customer-facing messaging for use in marketing channels or PR
- Work with the legal team to develop relevant T&Cs and work on substantiating marketing claims where necessary
- Track profitability of product lines and collaborate with the finance team to ensure that EBIDTA is maintained
- Conduct voice of the customer surveys and partake in customer councils, and feed that into business intelligence analytics
- Incentivise sales to drive specific product growth with sales incentive plans, discounts and offers
What we’d like from you:
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent in experience in Public, Private and Hybrid clouds
- 5+ years’ experience of Product Management experience in Cloud offerings covering one or more of IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, Virtual Desktop
- Excellent knowledge of one or more of Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud and how they fit in to a cloud portfolio
- Strong communications skills, including written, verbal and presentation
- Ability to communicate complex technical topics to non-technical stakeholders both internally and externally
- Financial analysis using models and forecasts
- Able to understand trade offs
If you think you have what it takes to become part of Team Nasstar, then don’t hesitate to apply now!
What you can expect from us in return
At Nasstar, we think it’s important to look after our employees. In addition to a competitive salary, supportive teams, and a real chance to progress your career, we offer a range of benefits which include:
- Holiday: 25 days’ holiday
- Flexible working: It’s important to maintain a healthy work/life balance. Nasstar will consider any written request for flexible working
- Virtual working: We practice what we preach and empower our people to work virtually
- Top tech: We don’t just keep our services and solutions for our customers. That means best-of-breed software and hardware for all our staff
- Life assurance: Employees receive life assurance cover of 4x their annual salary, to be paid to a nominated next of kin in the event of death
- Health cash plan: All staff are eligible for our health cash plan, which includes money back for optical and dental treatments
- Retail discounts and other perks: A “thanks” from Nasstar for a job well done, this scheme offers freebies and discounts for hundreds of major brands
Why choose a career with Nasstar?
At Nasstar, we have several goals. We’re one of the UK’s fastest-growing MSPs and want to continue to keep growing. We’re a leading Converged ICT Services Provider and want to keep expanding our product portfolio and customer base. But most importantly of all, we want to continue to provide the very best technological solutions to our customers in order to help them achieve digital transformation. And underpinning this is more than 500 talented professionals whose hard work is recognised and rewarded accordingly.
Nasstar recognises the importance in creating an environment that supports personal development to enable individuals to reach their full potential. With so many varied roles across the company, an excellent Apprenticeship Scheme, and various training and development programmes available, at Nasstar the opportunities for growth are endless.
A note for agencies
Nasstar have a world-class, in-house Recruitment Team who work hard to successfully find the very best candidates. Therefore, unfortunately, we cannot accept any agency submissions for any of our roles.