Project Manager required for one of the UK's fastest-growing MSPs
Location: Home-based (Anywhere in the UK)
Salary: Up to £45K base + Benefits
Nasstar - About us
Nasstar is a managed service specialist. We deliver an integrated suite of services from cloud computing to networking and communication solutions to provide businesses with greater flexibility and efficiencies. Through strategic consultation to implementation and management, we provide the vision and the mechanics needed to create transformational change for our clients.
Nasstar is the business and technology partner that delivers IT without drama.
We stop IT from ever becoming a problem. We manage and protect your systems. We support your employees and help service your customers. And we identify opportunities to help migrate your applications and infrastructure into multi-cloud environments, keeping your costs down and your productivity up.
And we do it without you even noticing us. Leaving you free to get back to what you do best – driving business value.
With Nasstar, your IT just works.
Details of our businesses and our outstanding achievements so far can be found on our websites:-
About the Role:
We are looking to recruit an experienced Project Manager to join our project management team to work alongside our Programme Director to provide a high-quality service to the business’s operations.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Project Manager to join a dynamic and thriving business.
- Manage the agile delivery of software development projects within the agreed scope, cost, and timescale;
- Work with the development teams to interpret the requirements as they come in and translate these to deliverable tasks within the aligned projects;
- Consistently produce accurate and meaningful status reports;
- Find solutions and think creatively where there are resource constraints, unclear, and/or changing requirements;
- Manage the development team’s work stack balancing the requirement to deliver project work with any BAU requests that come in;
- Chair the daily stand-up meeting for the development team;
- Maintain an agreed set of artefacts and lead business requirements capture, process mapping and efficiency work in support of the wider Business Transformation agenda;
- Manage the delivery of projects within Nasstar's software development processes ensuring that all change management requirements are met.
What we’d like from you
To deliver the best for our customers, the people in Team Nasstar also need to be the best. Therefore, we are looking for a committed, motivated and proactive project manager, able to lead and take responsibility and ownership of issues/matters as well as being able to work as part of a team. The successful candidate will also demonstrate strong organizational and strategic analysis skills, and be capable of delivering pragmatic, commercial and decisive solutions to all levels within the business.
Other qualities specific to this role include:
- Has excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build strong working relationships with colleagues from across the business;
- Successfully translates new business goals/aims into practical requirements;
- Understands the software development lifecycle;
- Responds well to changing priorities and demonstrates personal involvement in new activities;
- Has a working knowledge and understanding of Agile principles;
- Experience managing data projects including but not limited – BI reporting, data cleaning;
- Certified SCRUM Master (desirable);
- Experience using Jira (desirable);
- Has a knowledge and understanding about the wider business, market, and industry as a whole (desirable);
- Is Degree qualified (desirable).
If you think you have what it takes to become part of Team Nasstar, then don’t hesitate to apply now!
What you can expect from us in return
At Nasstar, we think it’s important to look after our employees. In addition to a competitive salary, supportive teams, and a real chance to progress your career, we offer a range of benefits which include:
Holiday: 25 days’ holiday
Flexible working: It’s important to maintain a healthy work/life balance. Nasstar will consider any written request for flexible working
Virtual working: We practice what we preach and empower our people to work virtually
Top tech: We don’t just keep our services and solutions for our customers. That means best-of-breed software and hardware for all our staff
Life assurance: Employees receive life assurance cover of 4x their annual salary, to be paid to a nominated next of kin in the event of death
Health cash plan: All staff are eligible for our health cash plan, which includes money back for optical and dental treatments
Retail discounts and other perks: A “thanks” from Nasstar for a job well done, this scheme offers freebies and discounts for hundreds of major brands
Why choose a career with Nasstar?
At Nasstar, we have several goals. We’re one of the UK’s fastest-growing MSPs and want to continue to keep growing. We’re a leading Converged ICT Services Provider and want to keep expanding our product portfolio and customer base. But most importantly of all, we want to continue to provide the very best technological solutions to our customers in order to help them achieve digital transformation. And underpinning this is more than 500 talented professionals whose hard work is recognised and rewarded accordingly.
Nasstar recognises the importance in creating an environment that supports personal development to enable individuals to reach their full potential. With so many varied roles across the company, an excellent Apprenticeship Scheme, and various training and development programmes available, at Nasstar the opportunities for growth are endless.
A note for agencies
Nasstar have a world-class, in-house Recruitment Team who work hard to successfully find the very best candidates. Therefore, unfortunately, we cannot accept any agency submissions for any of our roles.