Senior Account Manager required for one of the UK's fastest-growing MSPs!
Location: Home Based// UK
Permanent / Full Time
Nasstar - About us
Nasstar is a managed service specialist. We deliver an integrated suite of services from cloud computing to networking and communication solutions to provide businesses with greater flexibility and efficiencies. Through strategic consultation to implementation and management, we provide the vision and the mechanics needed to create transformational change for our clients.
Nasstar is the business and technology partner that delivers IT without drama.
We stop IT from ever becoming a problem. We manage and protect your systems. We support your employees and help service your customers. And we identify opportunities to help migrate your applications and infrastructure into multi-cloud environments, keeping your costs down and your productivity up.
And we do it without you even noticing us. Leaving you free to get back to what you do best – driving business value.
With Nasstar, your IT just works.
Details of our businesses and our outstanding achievements so far can be found on our websites:-
About the role:
The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering profitable growth through the development of business from both new and existing customers. To be successful in this role you will have a demonstrable track record of continuous overachievement of objectives and targets and a high customer focus.
- Growing and developing a defined list of customers alongside new client acquisition
- Retention of existing revenues whilst securing additional business to meet sales targets
- Identifying, qualifying and quantifying customers business requirements and aligning these with Nasstar solutions
- Developing and progressing pipeline activities across all solutions to secure new orders and contract renewals, underpinning the achievement of KPI’s and sales targets
What we'd like from you:
To deliver the best for our customers, the people in Team Nasstar also need to be the best. Therefore, we look for colleagues who demonstrate dedication and passion to a shared goal, who work well with others and who genuinely love what they do. A willingness to learn and quickly adapt is a must, as well as the drive to succeed.
Other qualities specific to this role include:
- Has a minimum of 5 years demonstrable, successful experience of delivering complex IT solutions in a dynamic sales environment
- Passion for technology and solving customer business requirements
- Experience of applying account and campaign planning methodologies to achieve continuous revenue growth
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills to engage at multiple levels within customer businesses
If you think you have what it takes to become part of Team Nasstar then don't hesitate to apply!
What you can expect from us in return
At Nasstar, we think it’s important to look after our employees. In addition to a competitive salary, supportive teams, and a real chance to progress your career, we offer a range of benefits which include:
- Holiday: 25 days’ holiday
- Flexible working: It’s important to maintain a healthy work/life balance. Nasstar will consider any written request for flexible working
- Virtual working: We practice what we preach and empower our people to work virtually
- Top tech: We don’t just keep our services and solutions for our customers. That means best-of-breed software and hardware for all our staff
- Life assurance: Employees receive life assurance cover of 4x their annual salary, to be paid to a nominated next of kin in the event of death
- Health cash plan: All staff are eligible for our health cash plan, which includes money back for optical and dental treatments
- Retail discounts and other perks: A “thanks” from Nasstar for a job well done, this scheme offers freebies and discounts for hundreds of major brands
Why choose a career with Nasstar?
In today’s digitally driven world, we understand our customers are under constant pressure to do more. Better and faster.
Companies need to operate and compete at an unprecedented speed and scale to meet ever-increasing customer expectations and stay ahead of the curve.
Achieving this requires outstanding technology that works every time – no complexity, no headaches, no downtime. Technology that utilises automation and AI with accurate reporting - not guesswork. Technology that transforms contact centres and enables your teams to work wherever, whenever -always maintaining compliance.
Nasstar recognises the importance in creating an environment that supports personal development to enable individuals to reach their full potential. With so many varied roles across the company, an excellent Apprenticeship Scheme, and various training and development programmes available, at Nasstar the opportunities for growth are endless.
A note for agencies
Nasstar have a world-class, in-house Recruitment Team who work hard to successfully find the very best candidates. Therefore, unfortunately, we cannot accept any agency submissions for any of our roles.