Talent Acquisition Partner required for one of the UK's fastest growing MSPs
Permanent // Home-based
Due to a period of exponential growth, Nasstar are now again looking to grow our Talent Acquisition team.
Nasstar - About us
Nasstar is a managed service specialist. We deliver an integrated suite of services from cloud computing to networking and communication solutions to provide businesses with greater flexibility and efficiencies. Through strategic consultation to implementation and management, we provide the vision and the mechanics needed to create transformational change for our clients.
Nasstar is the business and technology partner that delivers IT without drama.
We stop IT from ever becoming a problem. We manage and protect your systems. We support your employees and help service your customers. And we identify opportunities to help migrate your applications and infrastructure into multi-cloud environments, keeping your costs down and your productivity up.
And we do it without you even noticing us. Leaving you free to get back to what you do best – driving business value.
With Nasstar, your IT just works.
Details of our businesses and our outstanding achievements so far can be found on our websites:-
About the Role:
The Talent Partner is responsible for finding and hiring ever-more talented people to join us. They make sure hiring is prompt, that candidates are a great match to technical needs, are committed to our core values, and will stay to develop their career(s). In line with our Talent Acquisition (TA) strategy, the Talent Partner focuses on sourcing candidate directly, and on providing a great experience to candidates, managers and the business as a whole.
Strategy & Process
- Strategy, procedure & training: contribute to our TA strategy, including a recruitment procedure and appropriate training for all involved.
- Communication: keep candidates, managers and the business up to date by clearly communicating progress, responsibilities and next steps.
- Timing: manage recruitment campaigns to deliver at speed and to commitments/business requirements. Drive other people (managers, departments) as necessary to achieve this goal.
- Reporting: set, track and analyse key TA measures in order to identify and act on trends or required improvements.
- Compliance: keep candidate, campaign and business data up to date, accurate and secure in accordance with internal policies. Lead on ensuring our TA practices promote diversity, inclusion and equal & fair opportunities for all. Reward (Employee Value Proposition): advice on market rates and trends through appropriate benchmarking.
Sourcing, Talent Pooling, Employer Brand & Succession Planning
- Direct sourcing: favour and promote direct methods of sourcing candidates in order to deliver a cost-effective TA solution. Be creative in using multi-channel (e.g. social media, job posting, passive searches, job fairs, networks) to find, excite and engage candidates.
- Partners: source and manage a select group of recruitment partners to complement direct methods.
- Talent pooling: proactively identify and create talent pools/strategies for key hires.
- Secure great people: ensure offers are compelling to and accepted by candidates.
- Employer brand: design and deliver appropriate employer branding activities eg on social media, careers site. Monitor review sites and public feedback on the business in order to identify and implement improvements.
- Succession planning: promote and be involved in internal succession planning activities in order to fill key roles internally.
- Promote diversity: we foster a diverse workplace and want more candidates with new experience and perspectives to add to this culture.
Build a Great Experience
- Candidates: deliver a top-class candidate experience, ensuring communication, information and hospitality make a great impression. Continuously improve their experience such that even those who don’t receive an offer would still recommend us as a potential employer.
- Managers: keep managers up to date and satisfied with recruitment campaigns. Coach and train hiring managers as necessary, so they are confident and ready to play their part effectively.
- Core values: ensure our core values are embedded and reflected in all TA activities.
What we’d like from you:
- Minimum 4+ years of recruitment experience (ideally gained as an IT Recruitment Consultant).
- Bachelor’s degree or substantial additional working experience.
- CIPD or recruitment-related certifications.
- Experience of Permanent / Contract / Interim recruitment
- Extensive recruitment experience with a record of success in a high volume, fast-paced IT environment, sourcing roles with niche/scarce skill-sets as well as technical roles including Software Developers, Infrastructure Consultants, Service Desk Engineers, etc
- Working experience in the IT/Telecoms industry is highly desirable.
- Experience in using multiple selection methods and advising stakeholders on appropriate selection techniques
- Strong stakeholder management skills with a track record in exceptional recruitment delivery
- Experience in working with leading ATS /CRM systems.
- Takes accountability for delivering personal and team results and collaborates effectively with teams (including offshore and remote teams to deliver operational efficiencies)
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills with a focus on continuous improvement
- Competitive, Tenacious, and driven personality / resilient attitude
- Strong influencing and negotiating skills
- Flexibility working outside of 9-5 occasionally to meet business needs
- Experience in coaching and training line managers, especially in interviewing skills.
- Experience managing recruitment campaigns from start to offer acceptance.
- Experience working within an RPO or in-house recruitment team
- Proven experience within a complex, matrix environment with cross functional teams
- Experience resourcing for International roles (EMEA/APAC)
- Experience working with Pre Hire Psychometric Tools
If you think you have what it takes to become part of Team Nasstar, then don’t hesitate to apply now!
What you can expect from us in return
At Nasstar, we think it’s important to look after our employees. In addition to a competitive salary, supportive teams, and a real chance to progress your career, we offer a range of benefits which include:
- Holiday: 25 days’ holiday
- Flexible working: It’s important to maintain a healthy work/life balance. Nasstar will consider any written request for flexible working
- Virtual working: We practice what we preach and empower our people to work virtually
- Top tech: We don’t just keep our services and solutions for our customers. That means best-of-breed software and hardware for all our staff
- Life assurance: Employees receive life assurance cover of 4x their annual salary, to be paid to a nominated next of kin.
- Health cash plan: All staff are eligible for our health cash plan, which includes a money back for optical and dental treatments
- Retail discounts and other perks: A “thanks” from Nasstar for a job well done, this scheme offers freebies and discounts for hundreds of major brands
Why choose a career with Nasstar?
At Nasstar, we have several goals. We’re one of the UK’s fastest-growing MSPs and want to continue to keep growing. We’re a leading Converged ICT Services Provider and want to keep expanding our product portfolio and customer base. But most importantly all, we want to continue to provide the very best technological solutions to our customers in order to help them achieve digital transformation. And underpinning this is more than 700 talented professionals whose hard work is recognised and rewarded accordingly.
Nasstar recognises the importance in creating an environment that supports personal development to enable individuals to reach their full potential. With so many varied roles across the company, an excellent Apprenticeship Scheme, and various training and development programmes available, at Nasstar the opportunities for growth are endless.
A note for agencies
Nasstar has a world-class, in-house Recruitment Team that work hard to successfully find the very best candidates. Therefore, unfortunately, we cannot accept any agency submissions for any of our roles.