HR Administrator required for one of the fastest-growing MSPs Cyberjaya, Malaysia
Salary & Allowances – Competitive
Location: Cyberjaya, Malaysia
Nasstar is a managed service specialist. We deliver an integrated suite of services from cloud computing to networking and communication solutions to provide businesses with greater flexibility and efficiencies.
Nasstar is the business and technology partner that delivers IT without drama.
We stop IT from ever becoming a problem. We manage and protect your systems. We support your employees and help service your customers, and we identify opportunities to help migrate your applications and infrastructure into multi-cloud environments, keeping your costs down and your productivity up.
We do it without you even noticing us, leaving you free to get back to what you do best – driving business value.
With Nasstar, your IT just works.
Details of our businesses and our outstanding achievements so far can be found on our websites:-
The HR Administrator will be tasked with providing a professional and customer focused HR service covering a broad range of activities such as daily admin, HR and Payroll support. In addition to providing a first point of contact for enquiries to the HR department, the HR Administrator will be responsible for producing letters and contracts as well as working alongside the recruitment team ensuring contracts and offers are sent out in a timely manner; also processing changes to term & conditions and producing management reports.
About the Role:
Key deliverables in this role will include the following:
- Making sure that high levels of customer satisfaction are maintained by engaging effectively with internal customers at all levels and ensuring their requirements are resolved efficiently and courteously.
- Maintaining efficient communication with stakeholders despite the remote working environment; relaying information regarding tasks, escalating issues as appropriate and working well with team members.
- Having the technical knowledge and skill to deliver against the required tasks in an accurate manner and the ability to self-manage once briefed on the tasks to be accomplished.
- Sharing the HR team workload effectively and adapting to varying levels of workload; identifying areas for improvement.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Understanding and implementing HR processes and procedures
- Maintaining up to date knowledge of recruitment procedures and systems
- Reporting as required
- Ensuring all HR files are up to date
- Sending out offer letters and contracts of employment accurately and in a timely manner
- Assisting HR Managers with related tasks as assigned
- Keeping electronic personnel files up to date
- Taking ownership of personal development
- Excellent time management will be key in this role
What we’d like from you:
To deliver the best for our customers, the people in Nasstar also need to be the best. Therefore we look for colleagues who demonstrate dedication and passion to a shared goal of excellent customer experience and service, who work well with others and are passionate about what they do. A willingness to learn and quickly adapt is a must, as well as the drive to succeed.
The HR Administrator will need:
- 5 A-C GCSE or equivalent including Maths and English
- CPP qualified or prepared to study
- Experience in HR/Payroll within an HR department
- Knowledge of MS Excel and MS Outlook and other office software (strong IT skills preferred)
- Solid organisational skills
- The ability to work unsupervised under their own initiative
- Good verbal and written communication skills
In addition, any exposure to the following will be beneficial:
- Working in the telecoms industry
- Multi site businesses
- Remote working (from home)
If you meet these criteria, we’d like to hear from you.
What you can expect from us in return
At Nasstar, we think it’s important to look after our employees. In addition to a competitive salary, supportive teams and real chance to progress your career, we offer a range of benefits which include:
- Holiday: 20 days’ holiday, plus bank holidays
- Medical Insurance Enrolment: Will take place after probation is passed
- Top tech: We don’t just keep our services and solutions for our customers. That means best-of-breed software and hardware for all our staff
- Shift, Travel & Parking Allowance: RM 950 allowance per month
- Overtime: All staff are eligible for overtime (if required)
- Training: Comprehensive induction and training plan to ensure you have all of the necessary skills to be successful
- Office Location & Environment: Working in a modern new office with good facilities in the immediate location
Why choose a career with Nasstar?
Nasstar recognises the importance in creating an environment that supports personal development to enable individuals to reach their full potential. With so many varied roles across the company, an excellent Apprenticeship Scheme, and various training and development programmes available, at Nasstar the opportunities for growth are endless.
A note for agencies
Nasstar have a world-class, in-house Recruitment Team who work hard to successfully find the very best candidates. Therefore, unfortunately, we cannot accept any agency submissions for any of our roles.