Senior Full Stack Software Developer – required for one of the fastest-growing MSPs Cyberjaya, Malaysia
Senior Full Stack Software Developer
Salary & Allowances – Up to 13450 RM Monthly (inclusive monthly allowance, plus benefits)
Location: Cyberjaya, Malaysia
Nasstar is a managed service specialist. We deliver an integrated suite of services from cloud computing to networking and communication solutions to provide businesses with greater flexibility and efficiencies.
Nasstar is the business and technology partner that delivers IT without drama.
We stop IT from ever becoming a problem. We manage and protect your systems. We support your employees and help service your customers. And we identify opportunities to help migrate your applications and infrastructure into multi-cloud environments, keeping your costs down and your productivity up.
And we do it without you even noticing us. Leaving you free to get back to what you do best – driving business value.
With Nasstar, your IT just works.
Details of our businesses and our outstanding achievements so far can be found on our websites:-
About the Role:
You will manage, develop and provide detailed technical documentation and user assistance material, requiring excellent written communication. You will work across several departments in cross-functional teams across the business and provide support for several platforms both for internal and external clients.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Formulates and defines system scope and objectives through research and fact-finding to develop or modify moderately complex information systems
- Database management and implementation using PostgreSQL, MySQL and MongoDB
- Create APIs using Node.js for programmatic access to developed applications and use Swagger to document the APIs
- Translate software requirements into working and maintainable solutions within the existing application frameworks
- Experience in Agile and Waterfall practices and able to operate in both
- Excellent understanding of SDLC practices
- Continuously contribute to team performance improvement and collaboration
- Analyse user requirements and stories to inform application design
- Create great user experience journeys through the portal and implement intuitive user interfaces with the aim of creating an application that just works
What we’d like from you:
To deliver the best for our customers, the people in Nasstar also need to be the best. Therefore we look for colleagues who demonstrate dedication and passion to a shared goal of excellent customer experience and service. Who work well with others and are passionate about what they do. A willingness to learn and quickly adapt is a must, as well as the drive to succeed.
As a minimum, we would expect the successful candidate to have a comprehensive understanding of the following:
- Databases: MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB
- Optional Other Tools: Swagger, Jenkins, Travis, GitHub, API
Other qualities specific to this role include:
- A love for developing software and solving difficult problems with simple solutions
- Experience with user interface design, database structures, and statistical analyses
- Analytical mindset and good problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Attention to detail
If you meet these criteria we’d like to hear from you.
What you can expect from us in return
At Nasstar, we think it’s important to look after our employees. In addition to a competitive salary, supportive teams and a real chance to progress your career, we offer a range of benefits which include:
Holiday: 20 days’ holiday, plus bank holidays
Medical Insurance Enrolment: Will take place after probation is passed
Top tech: We don’t just keep our services and solutions for our customers. That means best-of-breed software and hardware for all our staff
Shift, Travel & Parking Allowance: RM 950 allowance per month
Overtime: All staff are eligible for overtime (if required)
Training: Comprehensive induction and training plan to ensure you have all of the necessary skills to be successful
Office Location & Environment: Working in a modern new office with good facilities in the immediate location
Why choose a career with Nasstar?
Nasstar recognises the importance in creating an environment that supports personal development to enable individuals to reach their full potential. With so many varied roles across the company, an excellent Apprenticeship Scheme, and various training and development programmes available, at Nasstar the opportunities for growth are endless.
A note for agencies
Nasstar has a world-class, in-house Recruitment Team that work hard to successfully find the very best candidates. Therefore, unfortunately, we cannot accept any agency submissions for any of our roles.